Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby things zomg!

So someone's expecting!

No, not me.  One of my coworkers is having a baby!  (Well, really, his girlfriend is, but he's the Person I Know Who's Having a Baby)

So I went ahead and made some really adorable stuff.  I think it's adorable, at least.  You be the judge!






Okay, so it would be easier if they'd uploaded right-side up, but we can't have everything.  Turn your monitor sideways!  (Don't do that - it's a terrible idea)

The two dresses are the same pattern off of Ravelry, but done in two totally different yarns.  The pattern also includes a pair of booties (which I did not make, booties are for suckers!) and the diaper cover (the thing that looks like orange panties).  It's pretty easy to follow, and the blanket is my own, based on an lacework sock I've been working on.  Though I also won't say that there haven't been blankets with that pattern before - just that I didn't use one.

So, Corey, if you're reading this, get ready for baby things to come to you - they will be arriving sometime this week!  Thankfully, the baby will be showing up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment