Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awesome!

I got the summer issue of Interweave Crochet a few days ago, and I am just beyond thrilled with it.  I don't think there's a section that doesn't have something I want to make!  I am, however, holding back; I'm still working on my scarf and hat set (pics will be posted later!) and I don't feel right starting anything new until I get at least one done.

However!

I may have to change up my ravelry queue to reflect a few of those patterns, because they are SO awesome, and I have really, really been jonesing to work with crochet thread lately for some reason.

I love the idea of making "prayer shawls" (not my favorite name for them, what can we call them that's better?) for people, though.  Love love love projects that work up quick and are cozy and easy to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment